Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Through It All

While today may be our last June 1st ,  life still has to move forward . I was thinking about 22 years ago . I had my wedding dress on , and he was in a white tux. .  As we walked up the stairs to be sealed ,  we stopped for a minute before we went in . He told me he loved me and wiped away my tears.  If you know me ,  you know I cry !  We walked into the sealing room and all our Family and friends were there . This was it , we were going to be together forever !  One of the greatest gift's God gives us is the Eternal Family .  I feel so blessed to have 3 wonderful kid's . I am so grateful for the happiness they have added to our Family . I think one of the hardest lessons I have had to learn was that we all are given agency . And that we are given this agency to choose , because our Father in Heaven loves us so much. Often times I have fought that idea and wanted to make him choose us , our Family , to choose me . I know all I can do though ,  is make my own choices . Thru all the heartache, the tears, the laughter, and the smiles ,  I still am so thankful I chose him . There is no one in the world I would rather have spent my life with than him  . I am grateful for all I have . I am  thankful that through trials we are blessed , and when we choose to see what we are truly blessed with ,  we can see...this really is a Wonderful Life 

No comments:

Post a Comment