Sunday, June 17, 2012

If they just had Facebook in Heaven.......

Dad, if I could tell you one more thing it would have to be... I simply love you .  I am grateful you taught me the things you did , you would be proud....I can change my own tires, alternator , belts , and hoses ....even though I hate to ,  I can still do it ...because of you !!  I am grateful you were a brick layer who took us to work with you.... I was able to stucco our front pillars , not as good as you would have done...but I could , ...because of you !!  I have so many things in my life that always remind me of you....like , my feisty Redhead temper , eating the whole chunk of cheese , raw cookie dough , my love for pop ( so bad I know ) ...always running out of gas ( because for some reason I think I am smarter than the gas light ) leaving things in my pockets , and then finding them in the dryer... my ability to cry about commercials just as bad as I would at a funeral... And my love for Mom , I am more than grateful that you loved Mom all the way to the end..... I am grateful to have had such a great dad , I know I will see you again.... Save me a seat , I have a lot to tell you !!  Happy Fathers Day Dad , I love you  ....I truly do have a "WONDERFUL LIFE" .....because of you 

No comments:

Post a Comment