Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Mom's...gotta love em'

Had a Girls Spa Day with my mom...Mani's, Pedi's, Massage, and....of course had to get the eyebrows done...When they asked who wanted their brows waxed before I said anything, the girl said 1...or both? I said just one (meaning my mom) my mom looked at me with a puzzled look and said to the girl..."NO I want 2"...she then turned to me and said "I don't just want one brow done , I would like them both done!" OH MY HECK...old people are just like little kids..did she really just think they would wax one brow and send you out in the world like that!!!LOL ...I love her! I am so thankful to have had good parents, I wish my dad was still here, I would love to see what he would have been like as he got older. One of the greatest gifts a dad can give to his children is to show them he loved their mother. I am thankful that my dad loved my mom, and that she loved him. I am grateful that I know I will see him again someday , and that Families can be together again. I truly do have a WONDERFUL LIFE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment