Saturday, October 15, 2011

Wouldn't change a thing

Life is nothing short of CRAZY...but I wouldn't have it any other way.   I went out with friends last night and we were talking about some of the crazy fun things that have happened in our lives.   I do not know if I have ever laughed so hard in my life......Just some of my craziness.....Don't ever let your Mom help you with a T. P.  job unless she is a pro.....Back in the day we were TP'ing the Chapman's ( Mark and Telford's ) my mom of course was our get away driver.....because when you are in the 9th grade you still have to have a "get away driver".   We wanted to put shredded paper all over the lawn but she insisted we just crumble it..... well that would have been ok, unless of course you are using the "church news" which has a sticker on the front of who's name it is...clearly a bad idea !!!!!   I on the other hand , became a real PRO with my kids , thanks to Becky Webb who showed me the art of TP' ing years ago.   Don't go doorbell ditching at 2 am unless you know for a fact you will not get caught.....telling the neighbor you were just wanting to borrow a cup of sugar at 2 am sends up all kinds of red flags!!!   Don't steal street signs of boys you like.....or at least if you do make sure they are not in your car when you get pulled over...hard to explain your way out , but it can be done!!!  Make sure when you grab your husbands hand and start to run.....that you have a hold of your husband and not some random guy that apparently doesn't mind running with a strange chic.....my bad!!!  When you decide to play an All Time Great April Fools day joke on your boss.....( That his building is being seized for back taxes ) ....... let him in on the joke BEFORE he gets so sick..that he gets the "runs"  haha....so funny!!!! he might have even cried!!! sorry Justin !   Do though ,  have the time of your life and laugh often.  Michael Pritchard said " You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing "....( I guess I will never grow old )  My life gets crazy at times , but I would not change my crazy for any one's boring.....if I did ,  how could I possibly have ever had such a WONDERFUL LIFE!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete